We are pleased to invite you to take part in the 15th annual
Internet Problem Solving Contest (IPSC).
Follow these steps to participate:
1. Find a team of up to 3 people, or compete as an individual.
2. Register on the IPSC website at <http://ipsc.ksp.sk/
3. Get ready to compete on 10:00 UTC, June 8, 2013.
Some interesting facts about IPSC:
- Most (but not necessarily all) problems require you to write a computer program.
- You can use any programming language. To solve a problem, you just need to
submit the correct output file. (This open-data contest format was also
adopted by Google Code Jam and Hacker Cup.)
- Anyone can compete. There are separate ranklists for individuals and for
secondary school students.
- The problem set has a wide range of difficulty. Some tasks are easy, some
are very challenging, but we think you'll find all of them fun to solve.
We always try to push the boundaries of traditional programming contests.
- We have very high quality standards. We always do our best to make
the problems clear and the test data correct. In recent years the
number of clarifications and other issues has always been very low.
Date of the contest: Saturday, June 8, 2013
Start: 10:00 UTC
End: 15:00 UTChttp://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=IPSC+2013&iso=20130608T10&ah=5
Contest site: http://ipsc.ksp.sk/
Task archive: http://ipsc.ksp.sk/archive
Past winners: http://ipsc.ksp.sk/halloffame